KACD WRAPS Partnership Projects
The partnership project is a partnership between KDHE’s Watershed Restoration and Protection Strategy (WRAPS) program and the Kansas Association of Conservation Districts (KACD). Through the partnership, WRAPS implementation of 9-Element Watershed Plans in certain areas are achieved with cost-share determined by project efficiency. Project types and locations are determined through the planning efforts of the watershed plans. Projects that meet eligibility requirements can receive up to $30 per pound of phosphorus the respective practice reduces and ultimately prevents from contaminating Kansas waters.
For questions regarding the KACD WRAPS Partnership Project please contact Dan Meyerhoff at 785.650.1330 or email@example.com.
Partnership Project Resources
- Partnership Project Quick Reference
- SFY 2022-KACD WRAPS Partnership Cost Share Policies
- SFY 2022 KACD WRAPS Partnership Initiative Application
- WRAPS Partnership Tracking Spreadsheet SFY 2022
- For the KACD WRAPS Partnership Load Reduction Tool v1.3 – Please open using the link below and save to your desktop.
Please refer to the respective WRAPS map to determine if the priority area is cropland, livestock, or both for eligible practices. Below are county maps that show the WRAPS areas for implementation.
- Cedar Bluff WRAPS
- Clarks Creek WRAPS
- El Dorado WRAPS
- Grouse-Silver Creek WRAPS
- Kirwin WRAPS
- Lower Lower Smoky WRAPS
- Lower Arkansas WRAPS
- Marmaton WRAPS
- Melvern Lake WRAPS
- Middle Neosho WRAPS
- Middle Marais des Cygnes WRAPS
- Missouri WRAPS
- Pomona Lake WRAPS
- Prairie Dog Creek WRAPS
- Spring River WRAPS
- Upper Lower Smoky WRAPS
- Upper Neosho WRAPS
- Upper Timber WRAPS
- Waconda WRAPS